Water & Wastewater Treatment
At Focus, we have a sound understanding of new treatment technologies and current regulatory trends, as well as knowledge of the physical, chemical and biological process kinetics and fundamentals for water and wastewater projects.
Focus’ team of experts provides complete water treatment design services, from water intake to the distribution system for municipalities and industry. For wastewater treatment, Focus offers complete design packages that include everything from the collection system to the final discharge of the treated effluent.
- Process Design of Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Preparation of Capital and Operating Cost Estimates
- Determination of Influent Parameters for the Plant
- Equipment Sizing and Specifications, Equipment Layouts
- Bid Evaluations for Equipment
- Preparation of Detailed Construction Drawings
- Computer Modeling and Analysis
- Construction Check Estimates for Evaluating Contractors’ Bids
- Assistance in Tender Evaluation and Award
- Clients’ Engineer Services During Construction
- Coordination and Obtaining of Regulatory Approvals
- Preparation of Operating Plans, Operations and Maintenance Manuals and Training
- Follow-Up Monitoring and Compliance Reporting