Focus’ structural and bridge engineers specialize in the design and creation of efficient and effective transportation structures that achieve maximum life cycle value.
We have more than 35 years of experience leading the design, project management and construction of highway bridges, retaining walls, noise walls and pedestrian bridge structures. Our capabilities encompass both the design and construction of new structures and the evaluation and rehabilitation of existing highway bridge structures.
Our aesthetically creative and innovative designs optimize structural integrity, safety, durability and performance to ensure a strong and vital link between people and economies.
- Bridge Planning
- Bridge Engineering Design
- Bridge Rehabilitation Design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Sign Structure Foundation Design
- Bridge Project Management
- Bridge Construction Management
- Owners Engineer Role
- Bridge Independent Design Review Engineer
- Design-Build & P3 Project Experience