Land Use Planning
Focus develops and delivers innovative solutions that create vibrant, livable communities.
Our approach is rooted in the fundamental principles of sustainability, based on the triple bottom line approach of balancing economic, environmental and social factors, which are coupled with traditional ‘place-making’ principles.
Our planning and urban design professionals have the skills and knowledge to guide and support a seamless planning process from vision through to completion. Together with our other professional disciplines in engineering, landscape architecture, environmental services, survey, project management and construction, we provide an integrated suite of services that consistently deliver efficient and cost effective projects.
- Master Planning
- Resort and Tourism Planning
- Urban Design Guidelines
- Public Space Design
- Wayfinding Strategies
- Street Revitalization
- Housing Strategies and Residential Development
- First Nations Comprehensive Planning
- Graphic Design
- Community Consultation, Facilitation and Charrette Processes
- Parks, Space and Trail Planning
- Policy Development (OCP, Zoning, etc.)
- Local Government Development Application Support