We create sustainable developments that respect the natural environment, enhance land value and improve the quality of life where people live, work and play.
Focus has the expertise to manage land development projects from the early re-zoning and planning stages through to construction completion, including legal survey and engineering design. Having completed numerous residential, commercial, industrial and recreational developments in communities throughout Western Canada, our multi-disciplinary project teams have established working relationships with several approval authorities.
Our turn-key approach is to deliver responsive, personalized project management services throughout the project.
- Rezoning Applications
- Conceptual Master Plans
- Area and Neighbourhood Structure Plans
- Public Consultation
- Issue Resolution
- Liaison and Negotiation with Approval Agencies
- Design of Grading and Surface Improvement Requirements
- Detailed Analysis of Water, Sanitary Sewer and Storm Drainage Systems
- Design of Potable Water Reservoirs and Pump Stations, Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations, Treatment Facilities and Stormwater Management Facilities
- Construction Management
- Coordination of Private Franchise Utilities
- Legal Surveys
- Construction and Topographic Surveys
- Mapping and Plan Preparation
- Documentation and Registration Services