Digital vector files with .eps extension are to be used for printed materials. Images with the .png extension are for on-screen applications.
RGB 0, 75, 141 | CMYK 100, 67, 0, 23
Unacceptable Logo Uses
The Focus logo may never be altered beyond its acceptable usage requirements. Below are some examples of unacceptable distortions and colorations of the Focus logo.
- Do not overexpose or underexpose the logo when it is reproduced.
- Do always ensure clear legibility of the logo.
- Do not electronically scan the logo. Use only approved digitized artwork.
- Do not use additional text in close proximity with the logo.
- Do not alter the proportion of the logo.
- Do not use special effects with a static logo. The logo may be animated for video use provided the logo use is correct.
- Do not add imagery to the logo.
- Do not use unapproved colours and textures for the logo.